Basher cap numbers are awarded to any player turning out on the field for any team bearing the Basher moniker. The order in which these numbers are awarded is determined by the following rules;
- Date of first day of play in a match in which player has been named.
- in the event of more than one team playing on the same day the team who gets on the bus first after the match and christens the new players first has their new players numbered first
- in the event of more than one debutant in same team players are numbered in the order in which they bat
- if more than one new player does not bat: the order in which they bowl
- if neither new player bowls: boat race!
- if the boat race is tied: smallest penis goes first.
Unusually quiet around here