MESSAGE FROM BASHERS CLUB:
WE HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN (OLLIE AUSTIN) STANDING FOR PRESIDENT SO EVEN THOUGH THE DECISION IS NOT MADE THAT NIGHT, HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT WHEN STANDING UP TO MAKE HIS SHORT SPEECH AS TO WHY HE IS THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB.
SO LETS GET PEOPLE OUT THERE AND SUPPORTING OUR CANDIDATE.
READ BELOW FOR AGM DETAILS
SCC AGM 2011
Time: 5-7pm, May 7, Saturday
11th Floor, Pricewaterhouse Coopers Centre æ™®åŽæ°¸é“ä¸å¿ƒ11æ¥¼
202 Hubin Road/ShunChang Lu æ¹–æ»¨è·¯202å·
Shanghai 200021 P.R.C. ä¸å›½ä¸Šæµ· 200021
Tel: 86 21 6123 8888 (Next to the Lake at Xintiandi)
Venue to hold 50 people (Tea/Coffee and bottled water can be provided free-of-charge)
Members of SCC FC clubs can view the proceedings. But only SCC paid up members willl be allowed to vote and give input. Others who wish to pay can do so before the AGM starts.
5pm – 6pm
1. Thanks to Members of Outgoing 2010 Excom and Structure of new Excom/Gencom – Bernie
2. The SCC Club – Mike
3. 2010 financial review – George
4. SCC Action list for 2011 – Jon
5. Budget for 2011 – Jon
6. 6pm – 6:05pm – Election of SCC Secretary and SCC Treasurer
7. 6:10 – 6:30pm – SCC Plans – Open discussion by FC CM
8. 6:30 – 6:40 pm Candidates for President – 5 minutes each
9. 6:40pm – 7:pm Open Items, new 2011 Excom meeting , etc
President to be chosen by newly elected excom and decision to be announced within 2 days of AGM.
SCC President: Sanjay Anugula, Oliver Austin
SCC Treasurer: Damon Paling
SCC Secretary: Bernie Hughes (continuing from last year)
Gencom Members to be appointed by 2011 Excom